mertesacker

Per Mertesacker has spoken about how Arsenal are managing the frailties of his body as he prepares for his final season as a player.

Mertesacker will retire at the end of 2017/18 and become the head of Arsenal’s academy.

Until then, he remains Arsenal’s club captain and will aim to help on the pitch as much as his body allows.

“Being able to train and make an impact makes me feel good,” Mertesacker told Arsenal’s official site.

“Being an option and pushing the other players is something I embrace because when you are injured you can do nothing, which was horrible for me.

“They manage me very well at the minute. I am not doing everything because nobody knows how my knee reacts at the moment. We are not overloading.

“I am fine – they manage me well – I am not doing every double session.”
mertesacker mertesacker Reviewed by B 2 THE U.COM on July 16, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Flashworks. Powered by Blogger.