LISTEN TO LIL Bon appétit, Lil Wayne fans. While the rapper’s long-awaited album Tha Carter V remains tangled in legal webs, a previously-unreleased Carter III leftover has been served up online.
The unvaulted track “Dinnertime” finds Weezy rhyming about his status in the game, while making crunching sounds in the background, as if he’s eating up MCs. “Rappers call on me ’cause I’m the best rapper rappin’,” he rhymes. “Rappers, you can call me the best rapper rappin’ / I’ma dog, I’ma beast / I’ma feast.”
Originally slated to appear on Tha Carter III, the song never saw the light of day until now. But back in 2008, the track was discussed in a Blender cover story on Tunechi.
WAYNE’S ‘CARTER III’ LEFTOVER ‘DINNERTIME’
Reviewed by B 2 THE U.COM on July 17, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Flashworks. Powered by Blogger.