NEW MUSIC: TYGA – ‘BOSS UP’

                                      

Nearly one month after teasing a singing album, Tyga decides to “Boss Up” with the release of his newest single.

Over an atmospheric instrumental, T-Raww harmonizes about his new lady friend with a Kendrick Lamar-inspired slant. “I love it when you boss up, call the shots,” he sings, “when you tell me come through, I pull up, hop out.”

Some of the song’s inspiration might come from K-Dot’s “ELEMENT.,” but King Gold Chains also pulls from Lil’ Troy’s classic “Wanna Be a Baller.” “Tell that boy that you need a better offer,” he sings. “If you wanna be a baller, shot caller, 20-inch blades on that Ferrara.”

Tyga previewed the cut on Instagram last month, and teased a singing album as well. “Y’all think I’m playing,” he tweeted. “that singing album coming soon.”

Since then, T-Raww has released “My Way” and “The Race (Remix).” He is currently on his “Bitch I’m the Shit 2 Tour” with Chief Keef, RJ, and Honey Cocaine.


NEW MUSIC: TYGA – ‘BOSS UP’ NEW MUSIC: TYGA – ‘BOSS UP’ Reviewed by B 2 THE U.COM on October 04, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Flashworks. Powered by Blogger.